The Return of Asian Female Motoring Blogger

I went hideous for 6 months from attending all sort of car Launches... Today, I find myself so different standing among other players in the industry. Being the only Blogger, or rather FEMALE Motoring Blogger, I have my own editor and photographer followed me to the event.. Its like a freaking famous fella in town.






I feel so special on my return!




I had a designer to custom design on my new logo, an editor to edit my entire article, a motoring photographer which she will always be available for me and not to forget a special IT guy who can do amazing magic on my blog’s backend.


What else can I ask for? The only thing I could probably ask for is……May these people around me fill with love and may their dream come true.


C Through Production - My Personal Photographer

Like I care?...I blog during the event



MYPINKGARAGE….you are going big! You are getting bigger by days. And not to forget, your name will be out there!






Comments

Popular Posts