Epic Fail I : Why I love Motorsports?




I have been around racing scene my whole life; I grew up in the shadow of high performance cars like DC2 and Evo at home. I grew up so close to that engine that I could hear it roar while it races in the lap back in Batu 3.Crashes are part of racing but you never get used to them.

I have actually strapped into street racing at the age of 18 and went wild with TOUGE,you don’t think about crashing when you climb into the car. You think about how to shed those times in ever corners.  At times, you just don’t known when you climb in your own car or a track car.

There was once this guy asked me, why I love speed and racing so much that one couldn’t answer. To those who share the same passion as me, the love for speed we know what can happen but it is the thrill of excitement, the thrill of speed that we crave for each time we hopped into a car.

I have been in and out of the Race Track multiple times and made myself some unexpected attention .When you are there, you “feel” the history, you also know the sacrifices, not just time but physically what people have given to the motorsport.

Life is short, our health is not a given but a blessing.

Whether it is Formula 1 or others, driver’s crash all the time, climb out of the car and get into ambulance and go to the “infield care facility” and walk out and give interviews.
Motorsport may be dangerous to everyone, but the thrill we die for is something that we could only look for in speed.

It doesn’t matter if you are the racers, pit crews, engineers, marshal or participants, we all desperate for that moment of speed and thrill of excitement.

Comments

Popular Posts