A Girl and 2 Racers' Affairs in Motorsports


Hitting back as a Motorsport Publicist is by no means the most complicated of job ever, but there are a few things that I need to keep an eye on if I want to make sure they are sitting on top of the podium, doused in champagne at the end of every race. Leading two professional racer/biker in 2017 will be a great start for us.

The Motorsports Publicist helps deliver a premium level of support to the racers and race teams while collaborating with other Sponsors and potential brands. Yes, a job that is responsible for the coordination and implementation local Motorsports properties and initiatives and for providing idealization, planning, and logistics support to the racers and teams. 

Always recognized female motoring blogger, found a niche in writing about female motoring. A familiar face in the room called media centre. Once again, coming back with another exciting calling.

I will be fed with a lot of awful information by the game. It might seem that sometimes I can drift it off and let other part of the experience play out by themselves that is not the case in motorsport. 

Hitting sponsor’s targets could be like knocking at every doors and asking yourself “WHAT IS THEIR ROI?”. For the first few races they are going to be lagging behind the pack, but if I can make my sponsors happy, and by extension get some more money, I will be better positioned when it's time to start upgrading

Everyone said managing one racer is hard. But, it is fun to manage a biker and a touring racer. I will need them both to be regularly finishing in the points if I want to conquer both series.

Motor racing is, after all, a cut throat business.

Qualifying
The most important thing about qualifying is to make sure that I am not wasting my time. The clock's always ticking, so if my drivers are going slower than they have before, I would definitely cancel their laps and bring them back in for a tweak.

Always remember to try and complete the sponsor's challenge as well. Any qualifying laps that start before the clock hits zero will count, so a late challenge can often result in a better position if I have got their vehicle set up right.
While the sponsor challenges only refer to a single car some of the time, it's important that both of the cars do well. If I start from the back of the pack then it's a pretty decent bet that my racers finish there as well.

Race day
Race day isn't so much about my drivers as it is about you. They will do their best, but I need to set their strategy, get them into the pits at the right time, and make sure they only do stupid things when I tell them to.

It's also important to keep an eye on what other teams are doing. Of course that is always a girl’s job. If I am just behind an opponent but his tyres are likely to give out soon, there's no need to push. Wait for him to pit and I will take the place.

Controlling the pace of my racers is important as well. If I am well in the lead with a lap or two to go but I am worried about the state of their tyres, switch to a conserve strategy and I will likely make it to the end in one piece.
I will only push when I got a clear track ahead of me, either to increase the gap between the racer and the cars behind, or to get closer to the cars in front.
And remember, don't just focus on one car, as tempting as it is. I will always need to get the best out of both of my drivers if I am going to get to the next championships.

The garage
This is really where the races are won and lost. I can't stop one of my rivals from ramming into my driver’s rear wing on the first lap, but I can make sure your development budget is all being spent well.

Creating your own drivers rather than hiring them is a sensible way to go. It's not cheap, but it's a good plan all the same.

Obviously I will not don't push all of the sponsor’s cash into a single development track. I will need to make sure their cars / bikes are as well balanced as possible, and there's no point having a crack team of aerodynamics engineers if the rest of my team is crewed by idiots.

It's impossible to keep everyone happy, but try and make sure your approval ratings don't get too low with any specific group. It's all about striking the right balance, and if you can do that you're going to go far.

Driven by a passion for motorsports and desire to be the best … Who am I managing? You guys will find out real soon! They are podium finishers!They are my superstars . Love you to every bits J and W!

Comments

Popular Posts