Racing Forward Together


Say goodbye to the old boys' club that's been filling vacant managerial slots since the dawn of professional sports, and welcome in the dynamic women that have been rising up the ranks everywhere in Motorsports.

Why, all of a sudden, I am getting a crack at managing professional racers? Of all places...MALAYSIA?

What we are seeing now is that if we open our eyes, what makes someone qualified is a little different from what traditionally we have thought of in the past. First-hand experience in the matter.

Every step I made, I knew that there was a teenage kid behind me looking to see if this was possible, and so I was very careful with how I reacted to everything, I knew my mission was bigger than just me.



I'm lucky I'm a female because I believe I have more intuitive sense. I can feel what a racer is feeling, and I know how to talk to a racer and how to get him thinking.

"Men are easier. They don't have as much going on in their heads and they're simpler."















2 RACERS…..WHY THEY WANT ME?

Your Motoring Publicist

The automotive and Motorsport industries have long been at the forefront of brand development as they have a clear understanding of the marketing mix’s role in brand identity, and how important PR is in positioning the brand.

Some of the publicist out there may end up skewed or hitting the wrong buttons if one don’t understand how they align with the rest of the client’s marketing activities

In automotive a motoring publicist in this means knowing how tier suppliers fit into the supply chain and how they enable vehicle manufacturers to develop and deliver much of the technology you see in cars. This depth of industry knowledge is an ideal attribute to have, making me an attractive candidate.

They race on tracks, I run from product launch programs, governmental affairs, executive positioning, event/trade show management, creative writing, ground breaking corporate communications efforts to proactive crisis communications, daily media relations and social media implementation and management for sponsors.

Yes, I know! That is my path, that is my journey, that is my passion.

Comments

Popular Posts